WORK WITH US
Send us some pictures of your work so that we know what you can do.
Come on over!
We are looking forward to your visit at our shop.
It is best to take your documents with you!
Perferable by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our social media channels.
FLORIST WOMEN wanted.
At the moment we are particularly looking for florists for our 'street sales', i.e. the business premises.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, the event business is currently rather low.
We are looking for florists / master florists with the following requirement profile:
- Professional training and practical experience are a prerequisite.
- Teamwork, but independent thinking & working are required.
- Motivated & ready to learn - with us you can learn a lot with the right attitude!
- Careful and customer-oriented way of working.
- Foreign languages advantageous, German or English skills required.
- Driving license “B” is an advantage.
- Commitment in the job.
- Creative thinking & working.
- Willingness to work overtime or weekend work.
- Full time job.
- Payment by agreement (usually about Collective agreement).
- pleasant, familiar working atmosphere & creative development.
- Working in Vienna's top locations with unbelievable events and customers.
- Arranging unique arrangements, room decorations etc. with a wide variety of flowers.
- as we maintain close contact with national and international gardeners, we are one of the first florists to receive new varieties and breeds worldwide. (e.g. Vanda & Phalenopsis orchids).
- independent, varied work.
- for sales, events and or office work.
Please send your written application including your CV, letter of motivation, references, photos of your own works, etc. either by email to email@example.com or by phone appointments from 8 - 15: 30 pm (Mon-Fri), at (01) 405 9531-3 with Mrs. Bein.